1 - What are cookies?
A cookie is a set of data stored on your computer, mobile or tab by your
internet browser when visiting a website.
Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data but only provides information about your
navigation so that your device can be recognised later.
Cookies allow you to find out your preferences and adapt your navigation according to
2 - What are the different types of cookies used on website?
Functional cookies are used to:
- Adapt the format of each site to the display preferences of your device;
- Pre-fill fields of the website forms.
Cookies for statistics are used to:
– Learn more about your use of our site to improve our services by producing
statistics and volumes of traffic and use (browsing pattern of users, visited
3 - Manage your cookies:
– You have different ways to manage cookies by setting your internet browser.
– You can choose to disallow these cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set
to notify cookies that are stored in your computer and ask you to accept them or not.
– The setting is however likely to modify your conditions of access to our services
– If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make
purchases or benefit from essential functions of our site, such as storing items in
your cart. In order to manage cookies and meet your expectations, we invite you to
set up your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
– For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is
described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to
modify your needs:
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windowsvista/
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html